Best Banana Bread Ingredients
Make 3 bowls of ingredients, as follows:
Best Banana Bread Recipe
Starting with the 3 bowls created using the ingredient list above:
- Add half of bowl 1 to bowl 2, mix it in with a wooden spoon, then add half of bowl 3 to bowl 2 and mix it in.
- Repeat step #2 with the remainder of bowls 1 & 3.
- Add a handful of semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 1/2 to 3/4 cup, depending on your love of chocolate).
- Place the mixture into greased and floured pans and bake at 325°F for about 20 minutes in mini loaf pans.
- Spread a dab of butter on top right out of the oven and then sprinkle with a cinnamon sugar mixture.
We prefer the mini loaf pans for several reasons, but mostly because we just can’t wait the full 40-45 minutes for a regular 9×5 loaf to bake! And, you’ve got three loaves instead of just one.