Peanut Butter S'More Dip
Easy Peanut Butter S'Mores Recipe
This simple recipe requires three easy ingredients in any amount available. There’s no need for any appliances, measuring cups or even spatulas. It is one of the easiest, quickest and tastiest warm desserts that anyone could possibly make. Trust us.
Ingredients for Simple Peanut Butter S’Mores:
Peanut Butter Cups
Simple Peanut Butter S’more Recipe:
As promised, there is no measuring, no mixing and no utensils involved.
1) Just pre-heat the oven or, better yet, toaster oven if available to 400°F.
2) Unwrap the peanut butter cups and place them into ramekins or any other oven safe dish with fairly low sides.
A pie plate works great too, depending on how many hands will be dipping into the pan – because we can pretty much guarantee that there will be a lot of hands is why we suggest using ramekins and making one per person.
3) Sprinkle the marshmallows on top.
4) Bake for 2 to 5 minutes depending on the size of the pans being used – ramekins for about 2 minutes and pie plates for about 4 minutes.
Do not overcook, the chocolate will burn quickly and become inedible.
5) Turn the oven on low broil and leave it for another minute or two..
Again, it will quickly burn so don’t over broil either.
6) Dip in the graham crackers and enjoy!
Be careful tho, it will be hot.
Make it quickly just for yourself, as shown above, or just as quickly for the enjoyment of a whole table full of friends. With the graham crackers broken into quarters, there is no need for double dipping. Although, we did notice a few people turning the graham cracker pieces sideways before dipping to maximize the dipping surface – smart!
It’s easy cleanup on this one too, just throw the pan in the dishwasher. Although, it will be scraped pretty clean with graham crackers prior to that!