Ahi Salad Recipe
Recipe for 2 seared ahi tuna salad plates:
1) Mix together in a shallow pan:
Then add: 2 filets of fresh Ahi Tuna loin (about 6-8 oz each) Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes while you prepare the salad greens.
2) Mix together the salad dressing ingredients in a large bowl:
Then add the following ingredients to the dressing and toss gently:
3) Arrange your salad on the plate and then spread the following on the plate one at a time in a decorative pattern (about 1T of each):
4) Heat a non-stick skillet on medium-high heat and add 1T vegetable oil then dip the marinated Ahi in toasted sesame seeds. Grill the steaks for 1-2 minutes on all four sides. You are only searing the very outside, make sure it remains raw in the middle. Then cut the steaks into about 1/4 inch slices.
5) Arrange your seared Ahi tuna around the salad.
6) Sprinkle with sliced Almonds and Enjoy!