Mini Oreo Cheesecakes - Ingredients
The ingredients are few and simple, just they way we like them:
- A package of regular Oreos (12 cookies)
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 2 8oz. packages of regular Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes - Recipe
The instructions for these mini Oreo Cheesecakes are just as simple as the ingredients:
- Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
- Place cupcake liners into your muffin pan.
- Place an Oreo into each liner.
- Mix the Cream Cheese, Sugar and Vanilla on medium speed of your mixer.
- Add the Eggs and mix well.
- Pour the mixture on top of the Oreos to 3/4 full. Mixture will be thick.
- Bake @ 325°F for about 20 minutes or until you see the first little bit of browning on top of a single muffin.
The cheesecake will be soft and moist as will the Oreo. It’s sort of like the cookie has been dipped in milk, the texture totally compliments the cheesecake and does not fight it at all. This recipe makes a dozen cupcakes.
Store these mini oreo cheesecakes (if any are left!) covered in the refrigerator. They are best if eaten within 2-3 days. After that time, the waxy taste of the oreo filling begins to take over the muffin.
Check our mini muffin pan recipes for lots of other recipes that use a muffin pan.