Rosemary Blooming Bread Ingredients
Rosemary Bloomin Bread RecipeHow to Make Rosemary Bloomin Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine extra virgin olive oil, garlic, rosemary and thyme.
- Cut a sourdough round both horizontally and vertically – cut right up until the bottom of the crust, but not through.
- Place the bread loaf onto a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Insert cheese slices between each cut.
- Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the bread.
- Seal the foil over top of the bread – folding it over clear of the top of the bread so the cheese won’t stick.
- Bake at 350° degrees for 15 minutes.
- Uncover the bread and bake 10 more minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately, pulling off a piece at a time with your fingers.
This loaf will serve a party. If you just want to serve just the family then use an individual size sourdough loaf and cut the ingredients in half.
What You Can Do
If you liked this bloomin rosemary cheese bread, you might also want to try stuffing something besides cheese into your breads with these stuffed bread recipes.